Donate crypto and NFTs to ACCELERATE ART to support Web3 artists working on the blockchain.
Making a donation to ACCELERATE ART enables us to support artists. We accept donations in Bitcoin, Ethereum, USDC, fiat, NFTs.
To donate crypto (BTC, ETH, USDC), credit card, bank, Paypal, Venmo, or Google Pay use the Every.org button below.
100% of your donation is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by US law. Your donation is made to Every.org, a tax-exempt US 501(c)(3) charity that grants unrestricted funds to ACCELERATE ART on your behalf.
ACCELERATE ART is dedicated to providing an educational environment, opportunities and resources for emerging Web3 artists utilizing blockchain technology, and a resource that uplifts the role of crypto-art in the broader contemporary art culture.
• To support emerging Web3 NFT artists
• To help Web3 NFT artists achieve their goals, have online and physical gallery showings
• To provide education for emerging artists on being a successful NFT artist
• To share opportunities that will further emerging Web3 artists careers
• To sustain inclusive, accessible and community-forward programming, administration and governance strategies
• To promote the active exchange of artistic ideas and broaden public engagement with contemporary art
ACCELERATE ART is a charitable 501c3 non-profit committed to supporting emerging arts with a focus on digital art and new media. Founded in 2021 to establish a supportive environment for the development of artistic practice, A2's mission is to provide resources for artists and to support reflection and dialogue on art.
We are committed to supporting the ever changing definition of art by presenting a wide range of practices that engage a timely and critical exploration of art and technology. Through exhibitions, public engagement, educational programming and career opportunities, our objective is to support art's cultural, historic, social and political impact.